Welcome to the WSA Travel Program 2020/21
Program Questions? contact: WSA Travel Director, Diarmuid Hogan
WSA Travel Soccer 2020/21 Year Includes FALL/WINTER/SPRING
Tuition TBD covers the following:
· Pre-Season Week (optional) August 24 - 28th, 2020, Long Lots fields. This is an additional cost.
· Fall Season (Sept-Nov) Two 75 minute practices/week on Wed & Fri; times and locations TBD in Westport
· CJSA league games (total 8-9) on Sundays early Sept - Nov btwn 12pm & 6pm split home & away in surrounding CT towns
· Sept Labor Day Wkend Fairfield FAST Tournament (for U9 & U10 only) Sat & Sun
· Oct Columbus Day Wkend Tournament (for U9 - U15) in Bethel or Wilton.
· CT Cup competition (U11- U15 only) on Saturdays, elimination play
· Winter Season (Jan-Mar) 6 sessions Indoor Sunday practices at Staples HS /BMS.
· Westport Indoor/Outdoor Tournament (WIN 2020) March 2020 (3rd wkend) All U9 - U18
· Spring Season (Apr-June) Two 90 minute practices/week on Wed & Fri;
· 8-9 Sunday games (between 12pm and 7pm) split between home & away in CT
· Glastonbury Hartwell Tournament (U9 - U15) : Late April
· Professional Coaches provided by Mickey Kydes Soccer Enterprises
· Referee Fees Included in tuition (4-5 home games per season)
· Uniform and Equipment are additional fees, (ASF Sports & Outdoors, Westport)
· Team Website, volunteer parent team managers & asst coaches
TUITION & FEES: Varies by age group and season. Approx average cost is $1300 + uniform
Financial Aid: Please contact Westport Town Youth Services for approval and complete a qualifying application. 203-341-1183, Annette D'Augelli - FamilyPrograms@WestportCt.gov
The travel try-out fee is non-refundable.
The travel annual program fees are non-refundable once team placement has been accepted. After team placement has been accepted, refunds will be made only upon approval and discretion of the Board of Directors and will be subject to a $100 administration fee.